Looking for a Ryobi P1811 Review?
If you are looking for a drill for light activities, Ryobi P1811 can be one of the options that you can go for. It is cordless and compact and is perfect for various activities that you wish to do at home.
This article will describe the specifications, features, pros, and cons of the product.
Ryobi P1811 is a decent drilling machine with an average power perfect for various drilling activities at home. It is quite inexpensive so that you can buy for your regular tasks at home. The Ryobi P1811 Review will describe its specifications, features, benefits, and other factors here.
To start with, here, the pros of the tool that makes it perfect for various drilling activities.
- The tool is affordable so that you can buy it for your home activities.
- The tool is a great choice if you need to work in a congested or tight space.
- The product has good LED lights so that you can see through the area that you are drilling.
- The tool’s design is such that it allows you to control it well for an efficient result.
- The cordless tool takes just 60 minutes to charge up so that you can start working again.
- You will get two year’s warranty service on the tool.
Apart from the various pro available in the tool, the Ryobi P1811 Review finds only one con. The drill moves at a sped of just 1600 rpm and also produced much lesser torque. This makes the tool, not at all suitable for any kind of professional tasks. Even for home, you can only do light activities with it.
Here are the specifications of the product.
- The dimension of the product is of 11.5 x 10.3 x 9 inches.
- The product weighs about 9.98 pounds.
- The material of the drill is plastic.
- It is cordless and battery-powered.
- One lithium battery of 18 Volt comes with the tool.
The Ryobi P1811 Review describes the features of the tool here.
- The drilling machine comes in 2 speed, out of which 1600 rpm is the highest, and 440 rpm is the lowest. Though these are not as powerful as many other tools, it is still quite efficient in the price in which it is available.
- There are 23 positions for the clutch. This offers you a relaxed approach while working and also provides you a good power over the machine.
- Once you have charged the battery, it should last for at least 45 minutes.
- The tool comes with a guarantee of 30 days and also a warranty for three years.
Though this tool may not be as powerful as many others in the market, its usability can indeed be discussed.
- The keyless chuck in the tool helps the user in fastening the bits on the machine manually. This is a benefit in most of the best selling drilling tools. The magnetic holder in the device is another benefit that helps in storing the bits well.
- The tool is light-weight so that the user does not get tired soon while drilling with the machine,
- The LED light is provided for your convenience while using the drill. The light shows the area where you are drilling to go ahead with the work comfortably.
- The built-in bubble level of the tool helps the users in getting accurate drilling done each time.
- The tool os cordless so that you do not have to worry about the wires tangling around while working.
The one thing that is not up to the mark in this drilling tool is power. The 18-volt battery and 1600 rpm maximum speed of this device offer much lesser power than many other drill machines available in the market. Though power is not like other products, it is still decent for home activities.
Many possible reasons have made the tool Ryobi P1811 much safer than many other drill tools available today.
- It is manufactured in such a way so that you can have proper control over it while drilling on a material. The light-weight and sleek design make it comfortable for the user to hold it well while drilling anything.
- The power of the tool is comparatively much lesser than many other tools available in the market. Though this is a con in terms of performance, it is a pro in terms of safety. Will lesser power, you can safely use it for home activities.
Q1. What does the warranty of this product covers?
Answer: The warranty of 3 years covers the tool as well as the battery.
Q2. Is the motor brushed or not?
Answer: Yes, the motor of the tool is brushed.
Q3. Does the tool only support lithium batteries?
Answer: No, you can also use Nickel Cadmium batteries.
As per the Ryobi P1811 Review, diverse users may have different thoughts. It has a great built and is excellent in terms of affordability. Also, it is useful features, but the only thing that lacks is power.
Overall, it can be listed among the best drill tools if the power is not considered.
- Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic, soft grip handle provides added comfort during use
- The lithium ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 30 accessories include drill and screw driving bits, nut drivers, and magnetic bit tip holder
- Kit also includes one 20 volt lithium ion battery and charger; Uses: Drilling through wood, metal, and plastic, screw driving though wood, metal, and plastic. RPM: 0 650 rpm
- Chuck size: 3/8 inch; Clutch setting: 24; Included components: LD120 20 volt max Lithium drill/driver, (1) LB20 20 volt max Lithium ion battery, (1) LCS20 charger, (6) brad point drill bits, (10) 1 inch screw driving bits, (9) 2 inch screw driving bits, (4) nut drivers, (1) magnetic bit tip holder; Power source: Cordless
- 1/2inch Cordless drill/driver with high performance motor produces 280 unit watts out for completing a variety of applications
- 2speed gearbox with speeds of 0350/01, 500 for speed of fastening
- 1/2inches Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes
- Led light improves visibility in dark work areas
- Included 20V max* Lithium battery with high performance cells provides ample runtime and increased performance
- 1/2''Metal chuck with auto-lock system for easy bit changes , 2-speed gearbox with speeds of 1,500RPM and 400 in-lbs. of torque , soft rubber handle of superior comfort and control
- Portable , without restrictive power cables,suitable for indoor and outdoor use. 20V 2.0Ah large capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery with power indicator . 2.4A ultra fast charger enables constantly running,excellent temperature management system keeps the battery cool . The battery life is excellent and the drill has a good amount of power to get the job done
- Versatile 25+1 position cluth for torque control to avoid stripping / over tightening screws , convenient built in LED light for working in dim spaces . Included belt clip allows you to free your hands while completing other tasks at hand
- You will get : 1 x cordless driver , 2 x 20V 2.0Ah battery , 1 x 60 minutes fast charger , 7 x HSS drill bits , 4 x 50mm screwdriver bits , 10 x 25mm screwdriver bits , 1 x 60mm magnetic connector , 5 x wood drill bits , 8 x cleaning accessories , 1 x belt clip , 1 x user manual , 1 x carry bag
- An ideal gift for father , husband and boyfriend , suitable for DIY making or professional use at family garden or construction site
- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Chuck Size: 3/8 inch; Clutch Setting: 11; Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) LBX20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit; Power Source: Cordless
- Lithium Ion Technology & 20V MAX: Lighter, more compact, no memory, longer life
- 11 Position Clutch: Provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks
- Compact and Lightweight: Less fatigue and allows users to drill / screw in confined spaces. Part of the 20V MAX System A System that Demands Attention
- Ergonomic Design: Lightweight tools designed to fit the user’s needs
- Increased Visibility: The DCF885 features a built in Led with 20 second delay after trigger release
- Includes: (1) DCD771 drill/driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 inches impact driver, (2) 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah battery packs, 20 volt MAX charger, and (1) kit bag
- 1 Handed Bit Loading: The DCF885 has a 1/4 inches hex chuck and accepts 1 inches bit tips, Power Tool Type: Cordless
- High Performance Motor: The DCD771 delivers 300 Unit Watts Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications